Commitments for 2017
The Mead Public Library Foundation has commited to $50,000 in funding to the Mead Public Library in 2017. Here are a few of the capital layouts and programs that will made possible using Foundation grant money.
- New signage and maps throughout the library for better navigation
- The purchase of new furniture for the Maas Teen Center and the Loft Meeting Room
- The purchase of updated computers for the Children's Room
- Summer reading program - with events scheduled throughout the summer, including special programs in collaboration with the John Michael Kohler Arts Center Thursday concert series
- "Wintergreen" daylong series of programs at the library scheduled on 3/18/17
- Sheboygan Children's Book Festival, scheduled 10/13/17-10/15/17